Today's Wedding Coupons
Added : 10/26/2007 | Expires on: 00/00/0000
Receive a FREE Just Married Flip Flop keychain with ANY size order! Advantage Bridal
Bachelor & Bachelorette: Bachelorette.com
Added : 10/08/2008 | Expires on: 00/00/0000
Free gift with any order of bachelorette party supplies at Bachelorette.com Use coupon code Share10
Wedding Favors: BeauCoup
Added : 02/10/2011 | Expires on: 00/00/0000
Free Shipping on wedding favor orders over $59 with coupon code:FREESHIP) Use your coupon code now
Accessories: Advantage Bridal
Added : 10/09/2008 | Expires on: 00/00/0000
Save 10% on orders over $75 at advantagebridal.com
Wedding Gowns: Wedding Gown Preservation and Cleaning
Added : 02/08/2012 | Expires on: 00/00/0000
Have a christening gown, flower girl dress or wedding gown cleaned and preserved. See our Wedding Gown Preservation Kit in the Team Wedding Store
Wedding Rings and Jewelry: Apples of Gold
Added : 02/10/2012 | Expires on: 00/00/0000
$20 OFF Any Order from leading online jeweler, Apples of Gold. Coupon Code: 20APPLES Shop Now
Bachelorette Party: Bachelorette.com
Added : 02/10/2012 | Expires on: 00/00/0000
Free bachelorette party invitations. Get party suppies
Wedding Music: T Carter Music
Added : 02/23/2012 | Expires on: 00/00/0000
Original wedding music, mp3 downloads, sheet music and CDs. Get 25% off any purchase. Use your coupon now!
Wedding Invitations + Stationery: Wedding Paper Divas
Added : 02/25/2012 | Expires on: 00/00/0000
Free wedding website that coordinates with your wedding invitation order. Get your free website today!
Wedding Shop: The Wedding Outlet
Added : 06/13/2012 | Expires on: 00/00/0000
Take an additional 10% off any order.
: Photographer Hawaii
Added : 00/00/0000 | Expires on: 00/00/0000
$100 off your Hawaii wedding photography package if booked by 3/30/2013
Ideas for Planning Weddings on a Budget
- Enlist the help of friends and relatives - Think about friends and family members' talents and hobbies. Perhaps you have a relative who bakes great cakes for all the family get-togethers or maybe a friend in the party rental business. Put the word out through the grapevine that you are soliciting help. Contact close friends and relatives directly. Let them know about your wedding budget and allow them to suggest ways they might help.
- Location - Location - Location - Consider hosting the ceremony and/or reception at your own home or the home of a relative. Rent a local club room or church hall and decorate it yourself. There are lots of ideas for making elegant, yet cheap wedding decorations right in this website.
- Cut the guest list - I know, obvious tip, but, the fact is, the less people you invite the more money you save. Really, you should only invite those closest to you anyway so resist the urge to fill a room with second cousins and coworkers with whom you have no relationship. It isn't polite and can only appear as a pleas for additional gifts anyway.
- Buying Invitations - One word - Internet - Use E-Bay or sites you find on Team Wedding's wedding invitations list to order online and save. Same goes for accessories, favors and all other wedding supplies. If you've got time, talent and access to a good printer try to print your own wedding invitations. Again, shop the internet or a local craft store to find DIY invitation kits. Etiquette tip: do not use printed address labels. Major faux pas. Use the scripted font that most resembles handwriting if you are going to use your printer to address. Best is to hand address. Get a bunch of friends, such as the bridal party, together and make a night of it. Address the invites and then have a pitcher of margaritas to celebrate! The key is to have the margaritas after the addressing though!
- Budget Friendly Reception Menus - Depending on the time of day you choose for your reception, consider serving hors d'oeuvres and champagne, wedding cake and punch, or limit alcoholic beverages to simply pitchers of beer and wine. But, please, never a cash bar or any such activity where your guests have to reach into their own pockets. A good host never expects guests to pay. Besides, if your guest is not expecting to pay, and most won't, it could be embarrassing for all involved. A good host always considers their guests' feelings. Even if your guests say they're okay with the cash bar idea, trust me, they're probably thinking "cheapskate". Find a way to make everyone comfortable, while looking like a well mannered host. It can be done!
- "Cutting the Cake" Costs - Get a smaller cake. Show off a small version of your beautiful wedding cake, then have a sheet cake of the same flavor cut up in the kitchen to be served to your guests. Offer a dessert bar with mini-pastries and coffee to offset a piece of wedding cake. Have a small wedding cake for the two of you to cut and feed to one another. More information on wedding cake prices.