At Team Wedding we’re constantly talking to wedding professionals who want to share the weddings they are part of with our readers. Florists, wedding planners, photographers, wedding venue owners and brides alike constantly ask us when we’re going to start taking real wedding submissions. We decided now was the perfect time to start.
We’re calling all wedding professionals. Team Wedding is on the lookout for amazing wedding inspiration. We want you to submit real weddings you feel are inspirational, creative, style-savvy and generally entertaining. It isn’t just weddings either, we will happily share engagement photo sessions, wedding proposals, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and other wedding related events.
Why Submit a Real Wedding?
The wedding industry is changing. Promoting your wedding business used to mean listing your business on a few top wedding industry directories and writing a blog posts on your own blog. Nowadays you also need to understand social channels, sites like Pinterest and most importantly you need to show brides what you can do, what real weddings look like that you’re part of. At the same time, brides are looking for inspiration beyond a typical brochure or website, they want to see, hear and feel real-life weddings.
At Team Wedding, we want to bring the two together. It definitely isn’t a new idea and we love what the teams at StyleMePretty and other top wedding blogs are doing, so we wanted to do our part. We want to help wedding professionals get published and we want wedding professionals to send in weddings that get a lots of coverage and attention on our Top Wedding Sites network, so that they can benefit from increased business.
How to Submit a Real Wedding
All submissions should be emailed to us at [email protected] and should include:
- Beautiful photos or videos of a wedding, collection, proposal, engagement or other wedding related event.
- A great, detailed description of the event.
- Clear credits for all vendors and people involved in the event.
Remember, we already get many requests every week for real weddings, so quality matters. Make sure you focus on the key things that will help your submission get approved.
- Photos should be high in quality, at least 800 pixels wide, clean and clear, magazine style ideally.
- Photos should be detailed, lots of little things to inspire brides reading the post.
- Really describe the day, the decisions, the special touches.
- Get a quote from the bride, that’s what readers want to hear.
- Have fun. You don’t have to fit into the mold, just remember that weddings are amazing and people want to read about them.
Please email us at [email protected] with your post, images and descriptions. We will review it as quickly as possible and let you know if it has been approved. Assuming it has, then we will work on getting it live and sharing it with all our readers.