Las Vegas offers so many Honeymoon and Wedding options. You can get married by an Elvis impersonator or many other themed wedding options are available. This is a favorite destination for your Valentines or New Year’s Wedding. This city also offers endless romantic hideaways for your honeymoon pleasure.
How can I get a marriage license in Las Vegas?
Obtaining a marriage license in Las Vegas is very easy. The cost is $50.00 cash (please note as of January 1,2003 the fee will be $55.00), and you will need to bring a valid driver’s license or passport for identification. They will not accept credit cards, checks, or money orders. There is no waiting period, and no blood test is required. In addition, you will not need to present divorce papers. The Clark County Marriage Bureau is open 24 hours on weekends and from 8 A.M. until midnight on weekdays. It is located downtown at Carson and 3rd Streets (close to the Golden Nugget and 4 Queens Hotels).
How can I get a certified copy of the marriage license?
If you need a certified copy of the marriage license, you can follow the simple instructions printed on the back. You can either do this via mail or in person here in Las Vegas during normal business hours. The cost is $10.00, and you will need to present a copy of your marriage license.
What is the waiting period for obtaining a marriage license in Las Vegas?
There is no waiting period. At off-peak times, the process takes only 15-30 minutes. You may experience some delays on Saturdays and holidays. If you have any additional questions regarding your license, you may call (800) 574-4450 or (702) 384-0771.
Read more about Las vegas Wedding Services
Ahhhh… a wedding in Hawaii. Who wouldn’t want to get married or honeymoon in the exotic waterfalls or enjoy time alone on a secluded Hawaiian beach. This is truly a special place to get married at sunset!
Hawaii Marriage License Requirements
Getting Your Hawaii Marriage License and Certificate. Hawaii is world renown for its beauty and year-round gentle climate. A Hawaii wedding is an ideal way for a couple to start life together. If you’re having a wedding in Kauai, Hawaii then you must first obtain a marriage license from the State of Hawaii.
What’s a Hawaiian marriage license?
A marriage license permits a marriage to take place. You obtain this before your Hawaiian wedding ceremony takes place.
Who’s eligible to apply for a Hawaii marriage license? The requirements for your Kauai wedding marriage license are:
- No state residence or U.S. citizenship requirements.
- Blood tests are not required for your Hawaii wedding.
- The legal age to marry is 18 years for both males and females. Otherwise, written consent of both parents, legal guardian or the family court is needed. Proof of age is required.
How to apply for your Hawaii marriage license?
This is a simple process and one of the first steps you must take to making your Kauai wedding a reality. The prospective bride and groom:
- Must appear together in person before a Kauai wedding marriage license agent to apply for a marriage license.
- Some wedding providers, photographers and others are designated marriage license agents in addition to the Hawaii State Department of Health.
- Be prepared to provide proof of age and present any required written consents and approvals.
- Complete an official marriage license application and file the application in person with the marriage license agent. Applications are provided by either the license agent or by the State Department of Health. Your Hawaii marriage license is issued immediately provided your application meets the requirements.
Are there any costs and how long is the license good for?
The marriage license costs $60, payable in cash. Is valid throughout the State of Hawaii and expires in 30 days. For more information or to locate a marriage license agent in Kauai, contact the Department of Health (Kauai office) at 808-241-3498.
What is a marriage certificate and when do I receive this?
You receive a blank marriage certificate from the license agent, upon payment of the Hawaii marriage license fee. After your wedding ceremony the Hawaiian wedding officiant, minister or celebrant will certify upon the marriage certificate that a marriage has taken place. Your marriage certificate is then sent to the Hawaii Department of Health which registers the wedding certificate then returns it to you by mail (60-120 days) after your marriage has been performed.
The sights, sounds and flavors of a Jamaican wedding and honeymoon are as varied and vivid as the imagination. Jamaica is the number one Honeymoon and Wedding destination of the Caribbean. Many resorts offer all inclusive options and free wedding and Honeymoon services.
Jamaica Marriage Information
To be legally married in Jamaica the following information applies:
- Original or certified copies of birth certificates.
- If either party is divorced, original or certified copies of divorce papers.
- If either party is widowed, original or certified copies of spouse’s death certificate.
- Couple must be in Jamaica at least 48 hours (2 business days, weekends do not count) to qualify for the granting of a marriage license and also to conclude the necessary wedding arrangements.
- No Weddings are performed on Sundays.
Cruise Lines offering Specials for Honeymooners and on board Weddings.
- Carnival Cruise Line -Wedding & Vow Renewal Ceremonies available.
- Celebrity Cruises – Honeymoon Package available (flowers, bathrobes, champagne, etc).
- Costa Cruise Lines – Honeymoon Package available. Wedding Program, cabin decorations, honeymooner party certificate.
Special Honeymoon/Anniversary packages available.
- Crystal Cruises – Crystal Honeymoon, Anniversary and Renewal of Vows at Sea packages available.
- Disney Cruise Line – Special Romantic Escape packages available.
- First European Cruises – Gift from Captain.
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines – Wedding and Anniversary packages available.
- Holland America Line – Honeymoon Package available. Vows Renewal Package Weddings On-Board.
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Certificate, Photo & Cocktail Party. Weddings On-Board, special Honeymoon packages available.
- Orient Lines – Honeymoon/Anniversary Gift Package available.
- Princess Cruises – Wedding Anniversary, Vow-Renewal or Honeymoon Packages available which include flowers and champagne in stateroom. Wedding at Sea packages available aboard Grand Princess and Golden Princess.
- Radisson Seven Seas Cruises -Champagne. Special complimentary honeymoon package available on Paul Gauguin in Tahiti.
- Royal Caribbean International- Wedding, Vow Renewal & Romance Packages available. Honeymooner party.
- Seabourn Cruise Line – Certificate, Photo.
- Silversea Cruises – All-inclusive luxury.
- Windstar Cruises – Honeymooners’ Cocktail Party with Captain or Senior Officer on all ships. Gifts for purchase are available.