- Ultimate Guide To Wedding Dresses Experts advice and tips for finding the perfect wedding dress
- Your wedding flower planning tools. Get inspired, see beutiful photos and review our must-read ideas
- Cakes must look good & taste great. Our wedding cake ideas and tips ensure your wedding cake is amazing
- Wedding Caterer Tip - Tropical Food Arrangements. Great idea for beach wedding menu. Ebook on catering your own wedding.
- How to start your own wedding catering business in 7 days or less - Guaranteed!
- Team Wedding. Ultimate Wedding Planning Guides Everything you need to know to plan an amazing wedding
Choosing the Right Caterer for Your Wedding Reception
- References, References, References -
Your upcoming wedding will be one of the most important days of your life and planning a wedding reception and locating all of the perfect service providers for your day can seem formidable. But, no worries, we’re here to help you find that perfect caterer for your reception. As with any wedding vendor, getting good references will go a long way in determining who the right caterer is for your rehearsal dinner and/or wedding reception. A caterer’s food and menu may look good, taste good and be plentiful and affordable, however, if they have a reputation for arriving late or hiring poorly groomed employees (things you won’t discover until it’s too late), the damage has been done. Avoid wedding day horrors like these by asking for 10 or more references, the standard in the catering industry. Any professional caterer should be delighted to provide you with a list of their most recent weddings along with the bride and groom’s contact information.