Preparing the honeymoon in due time is as important as wedding planning and taking care of all the details for the grand day. You have to establish some important details in due time and make sure that this will be between the most romantic things that you do in your life and that it’s going to end up as you have wished it to be!
<-336x280 Large Rectangle - center->
Here’s how we gathered all the useful tips possible when it comes to the honeymoon planning and making this event indeed something that you will recall your entire life, next to the bridal day.
So, you need to start in about six months before the wedding and make sure you establish some well delimited things and that you take care of them in due time.
- Ask your already married friends if they have some recommendations of spots and places in which you can go, also the members of the family can help you in finding the potential destination where you can go, or easier is to apply for the services of a tourism agency.
- Another thing is to establish from the very beginning the destination in which you want to go with your fiancé, whether you want it to be a romantic city, an exotic island or you want to feel the coolness in the mountains?
- Make sure you verify the passports, because you don’t want to have unpleasant surprises at the airport.
- Establish a budget and make sure you don’t go over it. Include all the things that you might need, from plane tickets to some extra expenses that can come.
So, in five months before the honeymoon you have to:
- Establish clearly the destination of your honeymoon. If you have chosen it with the help of a tourism agency, ask about the discount that is offered to the newlyweds and take advantage of the occasion for asking the travel agency members the potential questions that you might have.
- If you make your booking on your own, you have to start with browsing for a hotel, plane tickets and a company for renting cars.
- In the situation in which your passports have expired start with renewing them, because you totally need them if you go in a foreign country.
Here’s what you have to do in about three months before the wedding:
- Make sure you book the plane and the place in which you’re going to stay.
- See what papers you need for that country, you don’t want to have problems concerning this matter.
- Make sure that you have the confirmation numbers for booking, the phone number of the hotel and the company that helps you with the car rental.
In about two months before the honeymoon you have to:
- Verify if it’s necessary to do a particular vaccine for the country you are just going to visit.
- Make the list for the things you need to pack.
- Specify in the plane ticket what kind of utensils you’re going to take with you.
The moment of your honeymoon is approaching, you have only one month up to that moment:
- If you already have a photo camera make sure you take your batteries or the charging instrument with you.
- Verify your credit card.
- In the case you don’t have enough luggage, then it’s time to buy it and a photo camera and the sunglasses.
- You can make a list of the small things that you’re going to take with you, from clothing to accessories.
In a week before the honeymoon here are some things that you need to do:
- Confirm the reservations
- You can pack the things that cannot be torn, such as socks, intimate lingerie or bathing suits.
- Make a list of valuable things that you are going to take with you, including the number codes of the credit cards.
- Surely you need foreign money, so convert a sufficient sum for paying the road from the airport to the hotel.
In the day of your departure:
- Confirm once again the plane tickets booked before going out of your household.
- You have to get to the airport in at least two hours before.
- Before you go, make sure you have all the money and the necessary documents – these things need to be put in the luggage that you take in the plane and not in the luggage.
As long as you respect all these details and issues we’re sure that you cannot fail when it comes to the honeymoon and all the details you need to take with you.