- Cakes must look good & taste great. Our wedding cake ideas and tips ensure your wedding cake is amazing
- Become a Wedding Planner - take an at home course and earn $$$!
- How to Start a Home-Based Wedding Planning Business - Solid tips from a certified bridal consultant.
- Team Wedding. Ultimate Wedding Planning Guides Everything you need to know to plan an amazing wedding
- Ultimate Guide To Wedding Dresses Experts advice and tips for finding the perfect wedding dress
- Your wedding flower planning tools. Get inspired, see beutiful photos and review our must-read ideas
What is a Wedding Planner, Bridal Consultant REALLY?
By Nancy Tucker; Certified Wedding Coordinator & Wedding Planner, Former President and Founder of: Coordinators Corner: Professional Wedding Planners Forum and Online Community and fabjob.com on How to Become a Wedding Planner
First, a brief description of what a wedding planner is, and does.
A wedding planner, otherwise known as wedding coordinator or bridal consultant, assists brides in all aspects of planning their weddings. They provide advice and assistance with aquiring attire, invitations, decorations, music, food, and other aspects of the wedding. Many wedding planners own their own company and some even have a staff. Consultants working for bridal shops, catering facilities or department stores may be called bridal consultants, but brides should ask what exactly it is that these consultants will supply. Not all wedding planners are alike.