Older couples may be starting a new journey together, but it probably is not one that requires a new toaster or blender. There are still many fabulous gift ideas for older couples, all of which are useful or just plain fun. Consider the following:
- ‘Experience’ Gifts: Give the gift of an experience, whether it is a weekend at the beach, a skydiving package, a day at the go-kart track, or anything else that the couple has wanted to do for a very long time. Make a wish come true and provide them with many happy memories.
- Handmade Gifts: Enjoy giving the older couple in your life a handmade gift that is sure to touch their hearts. A lamp decorated with pictures of them as a couple is one option, as is a scrapbook of their relationship. Use your talents to create something unique and special.
- Spa Gifts: Pamper the lovebirds with a gift to a spa or similar retreat. Allow them to choose the treatments they want so they can relax and unwind together after the wedding craziness has subsided.
- Restaurant & Theater Gifts: Treat your friends to a night at their favorite restaurant or purchase tickets to the show they have been wanting to see. If you have it within your budget, make it a dinner-and-a-show gift!
- Coupons & Vouchers: Provide the newlyweds with luxury shopping coupons and vouchers, or cash gifts. They may not be as exciting as the above options, but no wedded couple is going to be sad about receiving monetary gifts or related discounts.
These are just a few ideas, but they certainly provide a good starting point!