- Top 8 Funniest Movie Wedding Toasts Ever. Wedding Crashers, Old School, My Best Friend’s Wedding...
- Ultimate Guide to Wedding Speeches & Toasts. Everything you need to know about wedding speeches
- How to write the perfect Groom Speech. Planning, writing, example speeches and much more
- Funny Wedding Toasts Ideas & Quotes To Make Every Guest Laugh
- How To Give A Great Wedding Toast: 5 Easy To Follow Tips To Nail It.
- Top 6 Rules For Giving an Awesome Wedding Toast. The Wedding Toast Guide
- Our Favorite (Funny) Best Man Speeches Best Man Speeches Check out the hilarious videos
- Wow the Crowd: 5 Maid of Honor Speech Tips. Start small, be yourself and other helpful ideas
Ready. Set. Deliver…the Best Wedding Speech or Toast Ever!
You’re all decked out in fancy dresses and tuxes. The audience’s expectations are high! Now, you have to deliver. It doesn’t matter whether you’re the bridesmaid, best man or father of the bride. Giving a speech or a toast at a wedding can be nerve racking. But, it doesn’t have to be if you follow some basic rules.
Give Thanks - Thank the necessary people. This takes homework. Did Aunt Barbara create the lavish wedding cake? Did the new mother-in-law sew the bride’s elaborate wedding gown by hand? Did groom’s brother have his catering company cater the food?
Funny Wedding Toasts – Add in humor and make it funny! The best speech is one that blends humor with sentimental moments. If it’s too sentimental, you’ll have guests crying in their beer – that’s when lighthearted humor can balance it out. But the same goes with having too many jokes…if your speech is composed entirely of jokes - stop - and add in a few serious and sentimental parts. Go for funny, yet tender.