Spring is in full bloom! And so are the showers! …and we mean showers of love, happiness, and best wishes for the bride to be! If you are planning a bridal shower, make sure to have a checklist of the 7 things that every bridal shower needs!
1. A perfect shower starts with a perfect invitation! And your selection of bridal shower invitations will set the tone for the event! You will find a vast selection of exquisite designs at Creations by Leslie. Luscious patterns and fresh colors are combined to create designs that are as beautiful and unique as the bride herself!
2. Don’t forget a bride-to-be banner! Banners are a top trend for adding a decorative touch to any bridal shower. You will find DIY pennants that can be hung just about anywhere, such as against a wall, along a fence, or above a door frame. Banners are the perfect way add a festive touch to any party!
3. Make sure to have the tables set with pretty decorations. There is nothing more stunning than walking into a party room and seeing the tables beautifully staged. From the tablecloths, placemats, napkin rings, place card holders, and table runners, you are able to make an impressive statement as soon as guests walk into the room.
4. There is nothing more elegant than using fresh flowers as table centerpieces. The flowers add color and beauty. And with such a large variety available, you are able to enhance your overall theme with the right combination of petals.
5. Tissue pom poms are perfect for livening up a room. These festive party decorations are inexpensive, and can be hung just about anywhere. And to enhance your overall theme, pom poms are available in many shapes, sizes and colors. Use a combination of different colors to add layers to the overall appeal.
6. Sweeten up the dessert table with trendy accessories! Give the bridal shower cake a perfect finish with a decorative cake stand to enhance the theme of the party. Let guests sip in style with patterned paper straws and vintage mason jars. Label the treats with homemade signs. Adorn cupcakes with stylish toppers from Topper & Twine.
7. And don’t forget the favors! Make sure to thank your guests with a little treat to take home! Cute wrappings and boxes can be used to house a favorite goody of your choice!
So if you are planning a bridal shower, make sure to have a checklist of all the things a bridal shower needs to turn an ordinary affair into an exquisite event that will reflect the beauty and the joy that a shower brings forth.