Questions to Ask Yourself When Writing a Wedding Speech or Toast
Wondering how to write a good wedding speech or toast? Start by asking yourself these simple questions and use the answers to begin to build your speech template.
- How long have you known the Bride and Groom? How did you meet?
- How did the Bride and Groom meet?
- How did the Groom propose and what was the Bride’s reaction?
- How long has the Bride and Groom been together?
- What are the Bride and Groom’s mutual interests and hobbies?
- What 5 words come to mind when you think of the bride and the Groom?
- What is the funniest thing that happened to the Groom while Bride was present?
- What is the funniest thing that happened to the Groom (or Bride) while you were present?
- What would you like the future to hold for the Bride and Groom?
Wedding Speech Guides
- Groom’s Speech. Our Guide to writing and delivering an amazing Groom wedding speech. See Groom speech examples too.
- Best Man Speech. Helping the best man create an awesome best man speech. With example best man speeches too.
- Maid of Honor Speeches. How to come up with a great maid of honor speech. Example maid of honor speeches included.
- Father of the Bride Speech. Your daughter’s getting married. Here’s to delivering a heartfelt speech. Includes examples.
- Example Toasts & Speech Quotes. One liners, funny quotes, love parables and much more in our examples section.
- Top Wedding Speech & Toasts Blog Posts. The latest blog posts about wedding speeches and toast. Stay up to date.